- 409-HORSEPOWER2 TWIN-TURBO V6
- FULL-TIME 4WD
- LEXUS SAFETY SYSTEM+ 2.53
LX 600 F SPORT HANDLING
- UNIQUE FRONT AND REAR FASCIAS
- 22-INCH FORGED F SPORT WHEELS WITH DARK GRAY METALLIC FINISH
- TORSEN®6 LIMITED-SLIP DIFFERENTIAL
LX 600 LUXURY
- SEMI-ANILINE LEATHER TRIM
- 22-INCH FORGED ALLOY WHEELS WITH MACHINED FINISH
- 25-SPEAKER MARK LEVINSON®5 REFERENCE SURROUND SOUND
LX 600 ULTRA LUXURY
- FOUR-SEAT CONFIGURATION WITH MASSAGING REAR CAPTAIN'S CHAIRS
- RIGHT-REAR RECLINER WITH SLIDING OTTOMAN8
- REAR-SEAT ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM
INTERIOR UPGRADE PACKAGE
- 7-passenger semi-aniline leather–trimmed seating
- Ventilated second-row outboard seats
- Cool Box
LX Premium, LX Luxury
- Matte Gray grille
- Black Chrome window trim
- Black door handles and outside mirrors
- Black Chrome bumper trim
- Dark Gray roof rails
1Starting MSRP includes the Delivery, Processing and Handling fee (DPH), which is subject to change at any time. Excludes manufacturer and dealer options, taxes, title and license, and dealer fees and charges. Dealer price will vary.
2Ratings achieved using required premium unleaded gasoline w/ an octane rating of 91 or higher. If premium fuel is not used, performance will decrease.
3Lexus Safety System+ effectiveness depends on many factors including road, weather and vehicle conditions. Drivers responsible for paying attention to their surroundings and driving safely. See Owner's Manual for limitations.
4Installation of a tow hitch receiver or other accessories located near the rear bumper may require disabling or removing the kick sensor, and the sensor operation setting in your vehicle should be turned off. See Owner's Manual for limitations.
5Mark Levinson is a registered trademark of Harman International Industries, Inc.
6Torsen® is a registered trademark of JTEKT Torsen, Inc.
7MSRP excludes taxes, installation, shipping, and dealer charges. Dealer sets actual price. Contact dealer for actual pricing, limited warranty, inventory level, and return policy details.
8Rear-seat leg rest may not fully raise based on height of passenger. Do not allow passengers to sit in a seat that has been fully or severely reclined while driving. This feature is intended for use only when the vehicle is parked. While the vehicle is being driven, all vehicle occupants should have the seatback upright, sit well back in the seat and properly wear the seatbelts provided. In the event of a collision, the more the seat is reclined, the greater the risk of death or personal injury. See Owner's Manual for additional limitations and details.