Lexus Certified Collision Center
Unfortunately, accidents occur but sacrificing quality and safety are not part of the process. Thompson Collision Center is a Lexus Certified Collision Center and specializes in repairing Lexus vehicles striving to always use Lexus Genuine Parts to maintain the warranty and value of your vehicle. Our facilities and equipment are state-of-the-art and we only use Certified Lexus Collision Technicians to repair your vehicle, so you can return to the road with confidence.
After a car incident or accident, your insurance provider will require that you visit one of their preferred body shops to fix any damage to your vehicle. If that recommendation doesn’t include a Lexus Certified Collision Center, you may have the option to request one. It’s the law. “Under Form: *Your rights are protected by the PA Motor Vehicles Physical Damages Appraisers Act (Act of 1972, PL 1713, No. 367). This law states: No appraiser or employer shall require that repairs be made in any specified repair shop. An appraiser or his employee shall not attempt to directly or indirectly coerce, persuade, induce or advise you that the vehicle damage must be or should be repaired at any particular location or by any particular business.” Your insurance company cannot require you to choose an auto body shop that they prefer.
We work directly with your insurance company, and take care of everything for you. We do an estimate, send a quote, and begin the repair process. Our experienced, factory trained technicians will return your vehicle back to its pre-accident condition accurately and efficiently. Just another way that Thompson Collision gets you back on the road, hassle-free. We provide a Lifetime Guarantee on all repairs for as long as you own your car! Remember as the owner of the vehicle, you have the right to decide where your vehicle is repaired. It’s the law.
What does it mean to be certified? Being certified means having met the official requirements needed to do a particular type of work. We believe you’ll see the difference in the restoration of your frame, structure, paint and body repair of your vehicle.
Here are a few reasons to service your vehicle at the Thompson Collision Center:
- It will be examined and repaired by expertly trained and Certified Collision experts.
- Genuine Lexus Parts will be used to maintain your vehicle’s value and warranty.
- Every vehicle will be handled with strong attention to detail and will be repaired correctly the first time.
- We work with all insurance companies to ensure your claim gets filed.
- Computerized paint mixing and matching ensure a perfect match.
- 24/7 towing is offered.
- Complimentary collision estimates are provided.
We serve Bucks County, Montgomery County, and the Philadelphia area, as an Authorized Aluminum & Structural Collision Repair Center, including aluminum and carbon fiber repair. We also serve New York, New Jersey and Western PA towns such as Wilkes Barre, Harrisburg and Scranton and beyond!
24-hour Towing is available 7 days a week. Call 1-800-846-6776, press 7 for Towing.
Certifications – Our Resume is Impressive!
- We welcome all makes and models and are the ONLY aluminum repair center within two hours of Doylestown.
- Toyota Certified Collision Center
- Lexus Certified Collision Center
- Audi Authorized Aluminum & Structural Collision Repair Center
- Porsche Approved Aluminum & Structural Collision Repair Center
- i-Car Certified for ALL brands.
To schedule an appointment, call (215) 766-1900 or use the button below for an appointment form.