To our Thompson family,
We’ve been thinking a lot about you lately – our employees, our customers, and our community. Your health and safety is our top priority. It is critical to do our part to help reduce the transmission of COVID-19. Here are some of the steps we are taking to protect everyone in this ever-evolving situation.
- We are diligently following guidance and best practices from state and local authorities as well as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Across all of our facilities and operations, we have increased our daily cleaning routines, including more frequent handwashing, use of sanitizer, and cleaning of equipment and surfaces.
We are equally committed to taking care of our employees and their loved ones.
- We have implemented an emergency, temporary employee assistance program which guarantees pay for the remainder of March.
- We are asking employees to refrain from travel, unless critical, and have established quarantine procedures after travel to high-risk areas.
- We have consulted a medical expert to ensure we are taking all necessary steps to protect the safety and well-being of our people.
- We are providing resources to help employees modify how they work, including flex remote work for entire departments wherever possible.
We would like to advise you of our revised hours:
On Wednesday, March 18th, in an effort to encourage social distancing, our dealerships will begin working with a minimal staff which will be available to answer all of your questions and take care of your immediate service needs. This will be done on a temporary, hybrid schedule:
Monday – Friday 8 am – 6 pm
For emergencies, call 215-489-3900
Sales Department Closed
Until further notice due to PA Government mandate
We will continue daily assessments of this current situation and will ensure you are updated with any modifications to this temporary plan. We appreciate your flexibility as we put measures in place for the safety of us all. While the environment around us is uncertain, we take comfort in the fact that we have a world-class team and a loyal community that supports us.
Thank you for being a part of the Thompson family.
Questions? Call us at (800)846-6776 or fill out the form below.